The UI doctoral grants fund is a collection of funds that are specifically intended to support promising students in their doctoral studies at the University of Iceland and with that strenghtening the university as an international research institution and to stimulate research-based postgraduate studies.
Students and academic staff, that meet the requirements set by the UI doctoral grants fund‘s rules and the University‘s standards and requirements for supervisors, are eligible to apply for doctoral grants.
- Application form - Deadline for applications was January 15th 2020
- Criteria for evaluation and allocation
- Rules for the UI doctoral grants fund (in Icelandic)
- UI's standards and requirements for quality of doctoral programmes
- Procedures for a doctoral grant
Contact Svavar Steinarr Guðmundsson for further information