The UI doctoral grants fund is a collection of funds that are specifically intended to support promising students in their doctoral studies at the University of Iceland and with that strenghtening the university as an international research institution and to stimulate research-based postgraduate studies.
Students and academic staff, that meet the requirements set by the UI doctoral grants fund‘s rules and the University‘s standards and requirements for supervisors, are eligible to apply for doctoral grants.
Allocation 2021 (The Eimskip University fund - The Doctoral Grants of The University of Iceland Research Fund)
- Application form - Deadline for applications is January 15th 2021
- Criteria for evaluation and allocation
- Rules for the UI doctoral grants fund (in Icelandic)
- UI's standards and requirements for quality of doctoral programmes
- Procedures for a doctoral grant
Contact Sverrir Guðmundsson for further information